Saturday, June 23, 2012

Tool #11



The tools that I am sure I will use or attempt to use in my classroom  are Storybird, Wallwisher, Edmodo and three apps that I found to be interesting: EduCreations, Inkflow and Socrativ.  These apps can be used for student response/participation and independent lessons. EduCreations and Inkflow can also serve as a way of teaching others certain concepts. The cool thing about these apps is they are free! 


I am starting to think about the routines and procedures that are going to change. I will obviously have those available laptops, which definitely will change the way lessons are conducted. In my eyes, I see students able to work on projects efficiently. I'll be able (hopefully) to confer with them more often, etc. My vision has changed a little, but my vision will be easier to realize. 

Well, I learned more than I thought I would. I also didn't realize the amount of things out there that students can use. I also realized how much I know about HTML. 

I really enjoyed doing 11 things. I also enjoyed playing around with the apps and programs as if I were a student. I think that the students can definitely figure things out quickly with some guidance. 


1 comment:

  1. Congrats on completing the 11 Tools. I am glad you enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete